RTS Kodiak Day Tote with adjustable crossbody strap. (SMALL)
A Classic Heirloom to share for generations
*Updated hardware is brass which is currently not pictured.
It is no secret that Kodiak has become a darling favorite in the Speckled Fawns community. Kodiak is an oil tanned full grain leather that has pull up features which allow for the stunning undertones to show through underneath the top dyes used to create the unique rustic color variations; making each piece one of a kind.
I’ve wanted a Kodiak tote for quite sometime but was not a fan floppy boho totes. We made a few prototypes in the shop and I personally carried them for quite some time. After many sketches and thoughtful engineering, I finally came up with a design that I love. I’m happy to share it with you in two sizes and hope that you will feel the same way about it as I do. This tote has functionality, charm and is an eye catcher.
Quality & Charm
· Hide are oil processed keeping the leather durable yet soft to the touch.
· Pull up features allows for various undertones to show through.
· Texture can vary from pebbly to somewhat smooth.
· Rare rustic features can be natural scares, clip marks and branding.
· Double fall away strap made from same leather, doubled up and stitched to add structure which helps to prevent stretching and warping.
· Straps are stitching down into the bottom panel to add structure to the sides.
· 1 large exterior pocket 8.5”x9.5” and 1 large interior pocket 8.5’x9.5” with 2 pen slots and 1 cell phone slot. Both are on opposite side to add structure to the body.
· Mouth of tote has a band of the same leather double stitched around the opening to help keep tote open when needed.
· Two internal hook straps to use for keys and zipper wristlet (included).
· Default stitching is cream.
Medium Tote is 12.5tall x 15” wide x 5” deep, with an 11” handle drop.
Small Tote is 10” tall x 11” wide x 5” deep, with an 11” handle drop.
Approximate turnaround time is 5 weeks.